THINKIN DUBAI CLASS (DELEGATE REGISTRATION) – MAY 3-4, 2024
Obtain your seat to the 2 day exclusive hands-on class Anatomy & Aesthetic Treatments Class with ‘Focus on Simulator Injection and Ultrasonography’ upcoming in May 3rd-4th, 2024, 3rd edition in Dubai (presential with hands-on format).
This class has been carefully planned by the experts and is dedicated to learning and improving your anatomy skills & injection treatments by applying the newest training resources such as ultrasonography and injection simulators.
Follow along as the speakers delve into the science, technology and diverse aesthetic applications of echographic ultrasounds in plastic surgery and dermatology. Handheld, portable or fixed ultrasound equipments will be discussed and compared through an in-depth review by worldwide experts.
The ifaceSimulator model used within the F.A.S.T. method is an innovative 3D printed design by 3D printer used for teaching and learning, in the field of anatomy & injection techniques, a close to real-life experience, applicable for all levels of knowledge.
Discover the preliminary program HERE (available soon)
FULL ACCESS WITH HANDS-ON PASS (LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE)
Early bird fee: 3 500 USD
Regular fee: 3 800 USD
- Access to the 2-day class in presential format
- Plenary and hands-on training with injection simulator and ultrasonography device
- All hands-on materials and consumables, including injectables, threads, ultrasound device to be used onsite
- Coffee breaks & lunch
- 2-week private access to the REPLAY of the course through a dedicated link
- Certificate of attendance and CME eligibility
- Nurse Practitioner and Registered Nurse can register ONLY if they are licensed to inject in their own country. (diploma will be required)
- Early bird fees are valid until April 2nd, 2024. After early bird, regular fees apply
- Cancellation of a pass must be made in writing:
- Cancellation requests received before April 2nd 2024: 70% of the pass fees will be refunded.
- Cancellation requests received after April 2nd, 2024: there will be no refund.