Obtain your badge to the Injectable Summit on October 4th-5th, 2024 in Marbella, Spain.
The Injectable Summit represents the first-ever comprehensive assembly of injectable products in the aesthetic industry ecosystem. From the grassroots of research and trials to manufacturing tasks, regulatory landscapes, and market analysis, culminating in the final product launch.
It brings together the best scientific research experts and entrepreneur visionaries to explore the highest-level injectable topics, and fuel your professional and business growth
Implications of neuromodulators, neurostimulators, all dermal fillers, biostimulators, injecting tools, assist devices, AI products and services, robotics, applied genomics, and personalized medicine.
• GAIN INSIGHTS
Latest advancements and trends, radical transformation technologies, and present scenario & future prospects of products
With controversial debate and stimulating discussions in fireside chat, challenging the status quo
Opportunity to meet with the world’s leading speakers & scientists, industry top-ranking figures, potential partners, and peers to foster relationships with Partner Speed Matching and social activities: THE GALA and Social Cheers.
As a leader in our field, recognize and celebrate speakers, scientists and innovators with us
Palacio de Ferias Congresos y Exposiciones de Marbella
Calle José Meliá 2 – 29602 Marbella, Málaga – Spain
Early bird fee: 800 USD
Regular fee: 1 300 USD
- Full access to the exhibition, scientific sessions, and sponsored sessions
- Coffee breaks and lunches
- Certificate of attendance
- Eligible to CME credits if applicable
- Register online on this page
- Payment method: by credit card (visa, mastercard or American Express) via a secure system
- Available until 30th September, 2024
- Early bird fees are valid until 31st July, 2024 at 23:59 (CEST). After early bird, regular fees apply
- Or register onsite
- From 3rd October, 2024 at 16:00 (CEST) to 5th October, 2024 at 16:00 (CEST) at the summit venue, Palacio de Congresos, Ferias y Exposiciones de Marbella
- Admission is by badge only
- Upon registration, each participant is required to submit a document proving the belonging to the business of medical aesthetic industry (e.g. business card, an appointment letter). Registrations may be reimbursed and cancelled at the sole discretion of the THINKIN team in the case that the registrant does not belong to the business of medical aesthetic industry
Cancellation of a badge must be made in writing:
- Cancellation requests received before 31st July, 2024: 70% of the pass fees are refunded
- Cancellation requests received after 31st July, 2024: there will be no refund
- Benefit from group registration discount before 30th August, 2024 by summiting the group registration list to email@example.com (use also this email address to request the excel template)
- Invoice can be billed to different entity, branch, department or country
For the purposes of this clause, “Force Majeure” events shall include, but not limited to, general and labor strikes, invasions, hostilities, war, rioting or similar situations, acts of government or state* such as lockdown and quarantine measures, immigration and transport restrictions, and acts of nature such as fires, floods, extreme weather or other emergency.
- THINKIN shall assume no liability whatsoever in the event the activity is cancelled, rescheduled or postponed OR changed into another format as a result of a “Force Majeure” event beyond its reasonable control.
- THINKIN shall assume no further obligation to refund any expenses, such as travel or accommodation, incurred by the client in case the activity is cancelled, rescheduled or postponed as a result of a “Force Majeure” event.
- If THINKIN determines that the activity needs to be cancelled as a result of a “Force Majeure” event, THINKIN shall refund 100% of the invoice amount.
- If THINKIN determines that the event needs to be rescheduled as a result of a “Force Majeure” event, booking remains binding and purchasers will be entitled to participate to the rescheduled event without any further refund right. If the purchaser is not able to assist to the rescheduled event, general cancellation policies rules with the dates as set above will apply.
*government or state means both France and the country where the concerned activity is held.